Condensed terms and conditions
See shaynnablaze.com for full terms. Open to Australian residents over the age of 18. All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique. Competition opens 19/06/20 at 6:00 PM and closes 08/07/20 at 6:00 PM. Three winners judged on 10/07/20 at 6:00 AM. The total prize pool valued at up to $1,289.10 (incl.GST). Entrants must follow @shaynnablaze on Instagram and ensure that their Instagram account is set to ‘public’. Entrants must provide their contact details in response to any direct message request sent to them by the Promoter. The Promoter is Max Media Lab Pty Ltd (ABN 61 151 379 378) of 13/32 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015.
Neostrata x Shaynna Blaze
Terms and Conditions (Skill-Based Competition)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, Permitz Group Pty Ltd (www.permitzgroup.com.au), contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Max Media Lab Pty Ltd (ABN 61 151 379 378) of 13/32 Ralph Street, Alexandria NSW 2015 (‘Promoter‘).
How to enter
- Eligible Entrants may enter this competition during the Promotional Period (defined below) by:
- Following @shaynnablaze on Instagram and ensuring that their Instagram account is set to ‘public’; and then
- commenting on Shaynna Blaze’s (@shaynnablaze) Instagram post to win.
- Entries must include a comment to eligible to win. Entrants must provide their contact details in response to any direct message request sent to them by the Promoter. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram membership and the use of Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at Instagram.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
When to enter
- The competition commences on 18/06/20 at 06:00 PM and closes 08/07/20 at 06:00 PM (‘Promotional Period‘). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be the best valid entries as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s Premises on 10/07/20 11:00 AM. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is three. The winners will be notified by email and their names will be published online at Shaynna’s Intagram’s account @shaynnablaze on 14/07/20.
- Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks of the judging date.
Number of Entries permitted
- All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Prize on offer
- Total prize value is up to $1,289.10 (Including GST), as at 19/06/20.
|Number of winners||Prize description||Value of each|
|3 Winners||1 x Neostrata Skin Active Set
Neostrata Skin Active Cellular Restoration 50g RRP $74.95. Multi-action anti-ageing cream ideal for night time use.
Neostrata Skin Active Eye Therapy 15g $74.95. Intensive anti-ageing eye cream containing caffeine and hyaluronic acid.
Neostrata Skin Active Matrix 50g $74.95. An anti-wrinkle day cream to address visible signs of ageing.
Neostrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream 80g $74.95. Anti-ageing neck cream to firm cindluding Neoglucosamine, neocitriate and pro-amino acid to firm the appearance of sagging skin.
Neostrata Skin Active Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum 30mL $74.95. Anti-ageing lifting serum to volumise and renew the surface hydration of the skin for day and night use.
Neostrata Skin Active Wash 125mL $54.95. Foaming anti-ageing cleanser formulated with Polyhydroxy acids (PHAs) to help refresh and revitalise skin.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize within 48 hours, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition or if such a change is required to ensure the safety of the Promoter, its representatives and of entrants. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers,. Any such answers cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.