WIN a Bedside Reflection hamper $149 valued at or a Summer Survival hamper valued at $59.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The competition commences on Tuesday, January 1 2019 at 11am and concludes on Friday February 1, 2019 (Promotional Period).
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Like @ShaynnaBlaze on Instagram.
- Play along with the Shaynna Blaze pic a day photo challenge by uploading your photos to your Instagram.
- Tag @ShaynnaBlaze (Instagram) and #SBpicaday in the caption on your photo post.
- Only entries that fulfil all the above criteria will be valid entries.
- Multiple entries may be submitted.
- All competition entries and any material submitted in connection with the competition (written, audio, electronic or visual) becomes the property of the Promoter. It is a condition of entry that you allow the Promoter to use, display and publish your competition entry without further reference, payment, compensation or remuneration to you.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Incomplete entries or entries which the Promoter considers offensive will be deemed invalid.
- In entering the competition, each entrant warrants that their entry does not contain material that infringes in any way the rights of anyone else.
- One (1) first prize winner each week will win a Bedside Reflection hamper, valued at $149.
- One (1) runner up each week will win a Summer Survival hamper valued at $59.
- The total value of prizes is $1040.
- The Promoter may vary the prizes and accepts no responsibility of any variation in the prize details and/or value.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Weekly first prize and runners-up prize will be judged after 7pm on:
- Friday January 4.
- Friday January 11.
- Friday January 18.
- Friday January 25.
- Friday February 1.
at the Promoter’s offices.
- A judging panel including representatives of the Promoter will select five (5) first prize winners, and five (5) runners-up prize winners, based on creative merit and originality. Chance plays no part in the competition.
- Winners will be announced via private message on Facebook or Instagram. The winners will be asked to provide their email address, postal address and phone number via private message. The winners will then be contacted via private message and/or phone by:
- Monday January 7.
- Monday January 14.
- Monday January 21.
- Monday January 28.
- Monday February 4.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years and over.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners’ preferred address or can be collected from the promoter’s office.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any entries that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, or in connection with the prize except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, or for any tax liability incurred by a winner.
- If a prize is unclaimed 24 hours after a winner has been contacted the prize will be forfeited and a second winner may be chosen.
- The Promoter may judge additional reserve entries and record them in order of merit in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is judged. The winners of the promotion will be contacted and notified by Facebook comment, the provided phone contact or by email.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including proof of identity and proof of residency. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
- By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions, withdraw any prize or cancel all or part of the promotion in its absolute discretion.
- The competition and promotion is organised and conducted by Blank Canvas Interiors,598-600, Burwood Road, Hawthorn East, VIC AUSTRALIA 3123.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.